RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Elevations Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive residential program for the treatment of mental health disorders. Residential care provides a unique opportunity for individuals suffering from complex mental health disorders or dual diagnosis to obtain the highest degree of psychiatric care available in Los Angeles within a comfortable, intimate home setting.
Residential treatment is the appropriate level of care for individuals who have not been able to achieve symptomatic relief through outpatient psychiatric care. In a residential setting, clients enjoy the many benefits of a more intensive treatment environment, while receiving a respite from situations, people, or issues that are triggering. At Elevation Behavioral Health, the integrated approach to treating mental health disorders ensures that all aspects of the person are included in the customized treatment plan.
Psychological Aspects of Care
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals includes psychiatrists, therapists, and specialists that provide each client with highly trained expertise in the field of mental health and holistic healthcare.
Holistic Aspects of Care
Using a holistic approach to mental health treatment, Elevations Behavioral Health is committed to treating not only the diagnosis and symptoms, but also the underlying factors at the root of the diagnosis that can emerge in experiential activities.
Physical Aspects of Care
In addition to the traditional evidence-based therapies and medication management, an emphasis on fitness and nutrition provides opportunities for restoring health and spirit and improving overall wellbeing.
Mental Health Disorders Elevation Behavioral Health Treats
The spectrum of mental health conditions that are treated at Elevation Behavioral Health is broad. Our psychiatric staff is trained to treat and manage a diverse array of mental health disorders, including:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder, including
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Specific Phobia
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Treatment Elements at Elevation Behavioral Health
Residential mental health treatment entails a more focused approach to treating the diagnosis than one receives in outpatient services. By residing at the treatment center, an intensive menu of programming is available to fully engage the client in their clinical care each and every day. This comprehensive approach provides the client with a variety of therapeutic interventions and activities that work together toward meeting the recovery goals. By engaging each client with activities that resonate with their particular needs, our therapists encourage a partnership that allows clients to become stakeholders in their own recovery.
Elevation uses statistically proven evidence-based therapies, such as:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). CBT is a short-term behavior therapy that helps clients to recognize how distortions in their thought processes can result in self-destructive or negative behaviors. CBT guides clients toward replacing the negative self-talk with affirming, productive thought-behavior patterns.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on a systematic approach to improving mental health and functioning by teaching skills for mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness.
Treatment elements include:
- Daily Individual therapy
- Multiple Groups per Week
- Family therapy
- Neuropsychological diagnostic testing
- Mindfulness meditation
- Recreational therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma therapy (optional upgrade)
- Brain Spotting (optional upgrade)
Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services
Westlake Village: 197690045